Pierre Gasly has shared thoughts on his performance so far at the Saudi Arabian GP after finishing 3rd in FP2.
- Gasly believes that he still needs to work on long run pace.
- The Frenchman admits that the main emphasis should be on a good result in the race.
What he had to say:
- “We were fourth this morning and third this afternoon. Really happy with the pace but still a bit more work to do for the long runs.”
- “Yes, we know on Saturday we usually do pretty well, so I’m quite confident for tomorrow, even if I still think we have work to do to improve and find a bit more performance, but I think mainly it’s for us to work on Sunday.”
- “We know that [the race is] where we struggle usually a bit more and today I didn’t feel great during the long runs, so I think we’ve got a bit more work to do on that side. But yes, except that the track is very cool to drive and [I’m] excited for tomorrow.”