Valtteri Bottas has spoken about his experience of driving around the Jeddah Corniche Circuit.
- Bottas admits that he has enjoyed driving at the new race track.
- The Finn is delighted with the track conditions.
What he had to say:
- “I think I said it already on the radio – it’s really cool. It’s quite hardcore, like it’s pretty full gas and close to the walls and high speeds, but that’s what we want. That’s what we enjoy, and that gives you a bit of an adrenaline rush.”
- “They’ve done a nice job with the tarmac. It’s grippy even though it’s new, and also [it’s] not really a bumpy track, except maybe turns 22 and 27 a little bit, but [mostly it’s] really nice and smooth.”
- “I have to say, [the] biggest surprise today was that the tyres lasted quite well. I’m not sure we’re going to see too many [pit] stops in the race.”