Jost Capito is forced to miss the upcoming Saudi Arabian Grand Prix due to contracting the COVID-19.
- The Williams CEO and team principal tested positive for coronavirus before travelling to Jeddah.
- Other team members have not been affected by the virus.
- “The FIA and Formula 1 can confirm that Williams Racing CEO and Team Principal Jost Capito has tested positive for COVID-19 prior to travelling to Jeddah for this weekend’s Saudi Arabian Grand Prix.”
- “Jost is now following UK national health authority guidelines.”
- “There has been no wider impact on Williams Racing personnel and the team will continue to operate trackside as planned.”