Fernando Alonso thinks that Alpine needs to stay concentrated in Saudi Arabia after the success in Qatar.
- Alonso believes that scoring points will be the target for Alpine this weekend.
- The Spaniard admits that there is a lot to learn about the Jeddah Corniche Circuit.
What he had to say:
- “We have to be humble, we have to have our feet on the ground. Again it’s going to be a difficult weekend, the targets cannot change too much compared to the last couple of races.”
- “Being in Q3 will be the maximum target for us I think on Saturday, trying to be in the top 10 and in the points on Sunday will be also our main goal.”
- “The circuit looks fast, also everything has to be discovered tomorrow. We have some simulations, it could be a circuit that takes a lot out of the engine or deployment, or the tires will be a big topic this weekend. Still too many unknowns to be sure but we’ll do our best.”