Michael Andretti has spoken about the current status of Andretti Autosport’s possible Formula 1 entry.
- Andretti is frustrated with the fact that the agreement with Sauber has been called off.
- Andretti reveals that he still wants to get to Formula 1.
What he had to say:
- “We are international with Formula E and Extreme E, but to do Formula 1 is the ultimate, so I’ve always had interest in that.”
- “It was really, really disappointing that the deal didn’t come together. We were literally 48 hours away from getting the deal done at that time that we thought.”
- “I’d still very much like to do it. Opportunities are becoming less and less, teams aren’t really for sale right now. We have to see what happens in the future, but there’s still interest.”
- “There’s always a Plan B and C. We’re definitely still attacking it. We’ll see what happens.”