Christian Horner has shared his expectations for the final double-header of the 2021 Formula 1 season.
- Horner believes that the Jeddah Corniche Circuit should fit Mercedes more, while everything can change in Abu Dhabi.
- The Red Bull Racing team principal is excited for the season finale.
What he had to say:
- “It’s going to be tight. The next track arguably should favor Mercedes. Abu Dhabi, with the modifications made there, who knows?”
- “We go into these last races eight points in the lead in the Drivers’ Championship and we’ve reduced the lead in the Constructors’ to five points, so both are fully in play.”
- “It’s fantastic because we’re now at the climax of this world championship.”