McLaren’s Andreas Seidl said the recent Formula 1 tripleheader was a “painful” experience for the team.
- The team is fighting for third place in the constructors’ championship with Scuderia Ferrari.
- Lando Norris was the only driver to score during the past three races, with the Prancing Horse now ahead by 39.5 points ahead of the last two races.
What he said:
- “I think to a certain degree we have to accept that it has been tough for the entire team, scoring four points in three races is obviously painful.”
- “But if we also look at what happened and how we lost a lot of points, things have been out of our hands or bad luck. And that is part of the sport we are in.”
- “I think the good thing is that we have seen the gap [in Qatar] and we had a competitive car, two drivers who were competitive on track and the team did a good job with pitstops. So we just have to come back to Saudi and strike back.”