Max Verstappen has shared his thoughts about the review of his incident with Lewis Hamilton at the Sao Paulo GP.
- The Dutchman will not be disappointed much if he gets penalized.
- At the same time, Verstappen thinks that he will avoid a penalty.
What he had to say:
- “No, [I’m] not really surprised by that [Mercedes’ request to review the incident], but that’s how it goes.”
- “To be honest, I don’t even think about that. Also, if, if, if [I get a penalty], it’s not the end of the world. But again, I don’t expect that to happen, because I thought it was fair and hard racing between the two guys who are fighting for the championship.”
- “It wouldn’t have been any way an easy pass, because it’s not how I am and I don’t think how it should be when you’re fighting for the title.”