Antonio Giovinazzi has reflected on his stint in Formula 1 as he prepares to leave Alfa Romeo Racing after the 2021 season.
- Giovinazzi is thankful for all the support that he has received after the announcement.
- The Italian reveals that he remains under the Ferrari contract.
What he had to say:
- “First of all, I want to thank all the people that supported me in these last three years and also the people, after the news, [that] texted me and everything. For sure it was not an easy day for me.”
- “But in the end, I’m happy with myself, to be honest; during these last three years I’ve improved myself all the time. For sure some things could be better, some things was good but I’m happy with myself – nothing that I can do more.”
- “I am still a Ferrari driver now. And we are discussing also about next year. For sure it’s one of my targets to stay here and see what will happen for 2023. Still in discussion but yes, we will try our best.”