Helmut Marko admits that the current Mercedes engine specification might become a factor in the world championship battle.
- Marko is impressed with the performance of the Silver Arrows’ engine.
- The Red Bull Racing advisor reveals that they are working with Honda to catch the rivals.
What he had to say:
- “We haven’t seen an engine like this from Mercedes in recent years. They have managed to create a masterpiece and conjure up a rocket at this stage of the championship,” Marko told Sky Sport Germany.
- “We are looking at it and have already called Honda’s engineers to think with us.”
- “If it continues like this, it doesn’t look good for the world championship anymore.”