The key events regarding the recent summons of Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen to the stewards at the Sao Paulo GP.
Why it matters: The championship leaders are now under investigation after the qualifying at Interlagos.
- A Mercedes team representative has been summoned to the stewards at 7:15 p.m. local time on Friday due to a DRS infringement.
- A video including Verstappen touching the rear wings of his and Hamilton’s cars has been released later.
- The decision regarding rear wing violation on Hamilton’s car is delayed until Saturday morning.
- Verstappen has been called to the stewards for touching the cars under parc ferme conditions at 9:30 a.m. local time on Saturday.
- Hamilton may be disqualified from the qualifying and forced to start the Sprint Qualifying from the pit lane.
- Verstappen may get a reprimand, fine, or a grid penalty.