George Russell has spoken about the day when he is set to begin his duties at Mercedes.
- Russell looks to be fully concentrated on the collaboration with the Silver Arrows starting from the post-season testing.
- The Briton admits that his experience with Mercedes in the earlier stages of his career will be beneficial for him.
What he had to say:
- “It will be Monday morning after [the] Abu Dhabi race, and it will be 120 percent focus on all things Mercedes. I’ll be driving the test afterwards and then back in the factory as I fly back from the test straight to the factory. We will do some simulator, and meet some more people.”
- “I’m in a very fortunate position because I’ve obviously spent so much time with Mercedes as a team from 2016 all the way through until 2018.”
- “Whenever we see each other at the airports or the tracks, I know them as well as I know almost everybody at Williams, really. So I’m going into a group and a family that I know so well.”