Lewis Hamilton has shared thoughts on his performance at the Sao Paulo Grand Prix so far.
- Hamilton was the quickest driver in Friday’s qualifying session at Interlagos.
- The Briton admits that the car set-up made a significant impact on his performance.
What he had to say:
- “I don’t know if that [the pace] will translate to the race. I’ve been going [through] P1 and sat there for the whole hour trying to make the right set-up change. The anxiety you get is crazy.”
- “A lot of the times you get it wrong, I get it wrong. And today I got it right and the car was really nice to drive. There was everything I wanted.”
- “That enabled me to just keep pushing and you saw purple, purple, purple [fastest sector times], so I was just gaining each time.”