Lewis Hamilton admits that Red Bull Racing is the favorite ahead of the Sao Paulo Grand Prix.
- Hamilton assures that Mercedes will do their best to catch Red Bull at Interlagos.
- The Briton is optimistic about avoiding a power unit change penalty this weekend, though the final decision is yet to be made.
What he had to say:
- “They’ve had a strong car all year. They’ve had the strongest car all year you can tell obviously. I think we’ve done as good as we think we could.”
- “We will definitely be pushing this weekend to see if we can squeeze any more out of the car. Last time here [in Brazil] they were incredibly strong. So we anticipate again they’ll be very hard to beat this weekend.”
- “So as far as I’m aware currently, my engine is fine. But I’ll find out obviously, later on. We’ve not even done engineering meeting yet.”