Yuki Tsunoda has shared his frustration with the retirement on the opening lap of the Mexico City Grand Prix.
- Tsunoda believes that he was capable of scoring points last Sunday.
- The AlphaTauri driver is delighted with his overall performance at Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez.
What he had to say:
- “Such a shame. We know that the car is good, so it was a big opportunity to score points, big points. Yeah, I think it was just unfortunate.”
- “The car next to me got sandwiched. That car hit me at the back on the side, so just unfortunate. I couldn’t continue – the car got quite a lot of damage.”
- “Overall this weekend was really good, except the race – such a shame about the race. But overall I think it was a good step compared to previous races.”