Charles Leclerc believes Scuderia Ferrari should aim for realistic goals during the Mexican Grand Prix.
- The Monegasque said he likes to be optimistic, but that realistic goals should be in mind.
- Leclerc expects to fight with McLaren, trying to stay in front of them.
What he said:
- “I like the optimism but I also think we should be realistic.”
- “Of course, on paper, it looks like it’s going to be a promising weekend for us. But not at all fighting with Red Bull and Mercedes, they are way too far ahead. The goal is to try and be in front of McLaren and we’ll keep this in mind.”
- “Of course, if there is an opportunity to do better I will go for it, as always, and I will try to do something special. On paper, this seems impossible for now.”