Pierre Gasly believes that visibility in the new Formula 1 cars might become a challenge for the drivers.
- The AlphaTauri driver thinks that the issue might be caused by the new tires and front cover.
- Gasly admits that it will be possible to adapt to the changes.
What he had to say:
- “Mainly in terms of visibility, it’s also going to be quite different with the bigger tires and the front cover, which I don’t really like.”
- “But I guess we’ll have to get used to it. It kind of covers what you see between the chassis and just above the wishbone, between the chassis and the tire.”
- “Especially when you’re looking into a corner you kind of lose that visibility to really position the car, and I guess we’ll have to take different reference points compared to the past.”