Sergio Perez has spoken about his ambitions for the next Formula 1 campaign, revealing that he is ready for the championship fight.
- Perez believes that he is capable of battling for the title next year.
- The Mexican is motivated to help Red Bull Racing succeed in 2021.
What he had to say:
- “I want to become world champion, it is my dream. I want to do it especially with Red Bull, and next year I can achieve it – that is why I am here,” reported by Estadio Deportivo.
- “The experience I have accumulated has been refreshed here. I have learned from Max, how he takes the car to the limit from the beginning to the end. I think he is the only driver today who has that ability.”
- “I always look for the best for the team. Max is fighting for the Drivers’ Championship; we have to support him. We are also fighting for the Constructors’ Championship; every point is key to achieving it.”