Yuki Tsunoda is happy with his United States GP result, where he has managed to have his first points finish since the Hungarian GP.
- Tsunoda believes that he has improved his performance in the recent races.
- The young Japanese driver is motivated to get even better results.
What he had to say:
- “It was a good step. Long time no points, and I think from especially Turkey I had a quite good progress, and in the end in Turkey I had a big mistake, but I improved those things and brought the car back at home.”
- “I was quite consistent, and also I think the best race I did in the season so far, even with this difficult situation.”
- “I think I need lots of space, I have to learn, so just keep pushing and having more consistent points.”