Max Verstappen admits that there is not much room for improvement for Red Bull Racing in terms of the car itself and the engine.
- Verstappen believes that the car performance is at its peak.
- The Dutchman doubts Red Bull will make a significant upgrade to the car this season.
What he had to say:
- “At this point in the championship I think everything that’s on the car is the maximum, so I don’t think there will be a lot of changes there. We don’t have more power, we are at the limit.”
- “There’s not so much coming, but we’re always trying to do better, of course. We have to do it with what we have at the moment and we try to get the best out of it.”
- “At some point, of course, you have to make choices and concentrate on next year. You can’t keep developing until the last race.”