Lando Norris assures that McLaren is going to “fight hard to the end” in a challenging P3 battle with Ferrari.
- McLaren currently occupies third place in the Constructors’ Championship, leading Ferrari by 7.5 points.
- Ferrari has recently become a more threatening opponent, with their new power unit resulting in clear improvements on-track.
- McLaren driver Lando Norris believes that the fight to defend the third place from the Italian team will be tricky, especially due to their recent engine upgrade.
What he had to say:
- “At some races, we have still been better and at some, they have been better.”
- “As a trend, they have been on the stronger end, especially now with the new power unit. It has definitely shifted their pace into a stronger one.”
- “It is going to make our life tougher but the aim is still to beat them, and we will put everything into staying ahead of them in the championship. It is going to be difficult and we will fight hard to the end.”