Max Verstappen has revealed that he will not be included in the latest season of the Drive to Survive series.
- The fourth season of the series is set to be released next year on Netflix.
- Verstappen criticizes “fake rivalries” and admits that he does not want to be a part of it.
What he had to say:
- “They faked a few rivalries which they don’t really exist. So I decided to not be a part of it and did not give any more interviews after that because then there is nothing you can show.”
- “The problem is they will always position you in a way they want, so whatever you say, they will try to make you look reckless or trying to make you… whatever fits the story of the series.”
- “So I never really liked that. I prefer to just have a one-on-one interview to the person who would like to know me.”