Mattia Binotto assures that third place in the Constructors’ Championship is Scuderia Ferrari’s main goal in the 2021 season.
Why it matters: Ferrari is only 7.5 points behind McLaren ahead of the United States GP.
- Binotto confirms that the team is ready for the battle.
- The Ferrari team principal believes that an objective will foster the performance.
What he had to say:
- “It’s certainly a target that we have already communicated to the team. I think everybody is on board with that. It would be great to finish third.”
- “I think even working with the clear objective by the end of this season, it’s important for us because it’s a way of working under pressure and being trained to that.”
- “So yes, our objective is to finish third at the end of the season.”