Lawrence Stroll would like to have Sebastian Vettel at Aston Martin in a long-time perspective as the team chases Formula 1 success.
- Stroll is confident that Vettel is committed to Aston Martin’s project.
- The Aston Martin chairman believes that Vettel’s experience will be beneficial for the team.
What he had to say:
- “It is a journey and it is a journey that doesn’t take a day, a week or even a year, it is a journey that is going to take several years, and Sebastian wanted to be a part of that journey, and be at the forefront of that journey,” Stroll said at the Beyond the Grid podcast.
- “Obviously, to have a four-time World Champion and the experience he can bring to the team, which has never won a World Championship… so the way to think and to act.”
- “For Sebastian, it really was a beginning of a new journey, of this new team coming to life, and he wanted to be part of it for the beginning, and hopefully will remain forever in one way, shape or form.”