Laurent Rossi has spoken about Alpine’s approach to coming back to success in Formula 1.
- The 2024 season is Alpine’s current target.
- The Alpine CEO wants to see the team make some sort of improvement during every race weekend.
What he had to say:
- “We have a long-term project, the objective is to reach a level of competitiveness that places us on the podium as many times as possible in 2024. From today in fifth, you can easily find a roadmap. It’s going to be every year a bit better. It’s a 100-race project, four years, four seasons,” Rossi told F1.com.
- “Every race we must make progress. It can be progress you see on the track or progress you don’t see, all the little details. The idea is to never stop – and be able to see we’re going in the right direction. Next year, it’ll be a coin tossing year.”
- “All we want is to make sure we have a satisfactory level of performance when we start, which doesn’t put us too far from the top, And then from there, we can carry on our climb to the summit.”