Sergio Perez admits that being Max Verstappen’s teammate is a difficult task.
- The Mexican believes that he is mentally strong enough to drive well in the RB16B car.
- Perez praises the performance of the Red Bull car.
What he had to say:
- “It’s not easy being Max’s teammate because he’s at one with the car. He’s really delivering at a very high level.”
- “We’ve got a unique car in a way and it hasn’t been easy. There’s no secret about it, but you need to be mentally very strong after each day and I think that’s one of my strengths, to take the most out of it and try to get the maximum out of every Sunday.”
- “I had a difficult process to adapt to the car, but nothing too dramatic. It’s obviously a very good package and a very competitive one and Max is showing that this car is, if not the best, one of the best out there.”