One of the championship contenders Lewis Hamilton feels relaxed as Formula 1 enters the final stretch of the 2021 season.
Why it matters: The Mercedes driver is now 6 points behind Max Verstappen in the standings with 6 races to go.
- Hamilton admits that he was not happy to lose points at Istanbul.
- The Briton hopes that the car will be that quick in the upcoming races.
What he had to say:
- “I don’t feel any pressure, I’ve been very chilled. I don’t like losing points, but that’s just the way it is.”
- “The car has been feeling good, it felt great this weekend. Valtteri did a great job today, and if he can continue to perform like that over the next races, that will be good for the team.”
- “If the car continues to behave as it has this weekend, that will be good for us.”