Valtteri Bottas took the victory of the Turkish Grand Prix, and he says it is a “well-deserved victory.”
- Bottas managed to win the race with Max Verstappen finishing second. His teammate, Lewis Hamilton, finished fifth.
- The Finnish driver said it was one of his best races.
What he said:
- “It’s been a while, it feels good. I think from my side it was probably one of my best races. Apart from that one little side, everything was under control. I felt very comfortable in the car and I had it well under control.”
- “As I said before the race, the car was good in all conditions. I’m happy that everything finally went well. It wasn’t easy to come up with a strategy here. I had to concentrate the whole race.”
- “When there is only one dry line, it doesn’t take much to go off. It feels like a well-deserved victory.”