Red Bull’s Sergio Perez believes he can “turn things around” coming out of recent struggles during the last races.
- The Mexican has had a difficult time in the last few races, in which he didn’t manage to capitalize his potential performance.
- Perez believes he will be able to improve over the course of the next events.
What he said:
- “I’ve been in this position before, and I will turn things around, I have no doubt.”
- “There’s still races to go and every weekend it can flip around so no, not at all. I’m looking forward for the rest of the year.”
- “I think the pace has improved quite a bit in the last few weekends.”