Alex Rins admits that he has faced a lot of issues during last Sunday’s Americas GP.
Why it matters: The Suzuki rider was just outside the podium, crossing the finish line 4th.
- Rins believes that he was slow at corner exits.
- The Spaniard reveals that numerous bumps on the track became an additional challenge.
What he had to say:
- “I think today [Sunday] was a very, very difficult race for me.”
- “I struggled a lot because exiting from the corners, we were losing a lot of time. I don’t know if it was for the rear traction, the aerodynamic package or what, but I couldn’t fight.”
- “I was feeling a lot the bumps, but I was trying to survive. Was bumps for everybody. Because of the issues on traction and for the bumps [I was trying to survive].”