Esteban Ocon believes that his and Fernando Alonso’s cars have a big difference in terms of performance, despite using same set-ups.
Why it matters: Alonso scored 20 points in three latest races, while Ocon had only 3 points.
- The Frenchman reveals that he and Alonso do not give the same feedback on the car.
- Ocon assures that Alpine is working to resolve the issue.
What he had to say:
- “The cars were very similar in terms of set-up for the last three or four races, so pretty much identical.”
- “And there has been quite a lot of deviation in this [Russia] race, and we don’t have the same comments [on the car] anymore.”
- “We have a couple of ideas on what it could be and we are looking at fixing it obviously for the next race or the one after, so we are going to see.”