George Russell admits that going to Mercedes in 2022 will not be an easy task.
- The young Briton reveals that there is a lot of work to do at Mercedes.
- Russell’s target is to win the championship.
What he had to say:
- “Signing the Mercedes contract was one of the greatest moments in my life, but it is only the first step. The really hard work has yet to come,” Russell told Bild.
- “I am happy, but I also know that things are only really getting started now. It’s going to be the greatest challenge I’ve ever faced.”
- “I know what it took to get here. Getting into Formula 1 is not the end. My goal is to become world champion.”