Lewis Hamilton has revealed why he thinks that Valtteri Bottas is the best teammate he has had in the sport.
- Hamilton admits that he and Bottas do not have any secrets during race weekends.
- The Briton assures that Bottas is a great person outside a race track.
What he had to say:
- “We are in a sport where we are trying to win two world titles. We are both trying to go for the Drivers’ title, but together we are also responsible for winning the Constructors’ title. We have to work together to do that,” Hamilton told Sky Sport Italia.
- “For the first time, I had a teammate with whom I really communicated in the sense of, ‘I felt this, I noticed that’. We don’t keep anything from each other and we just want to help each other to be as good as possible.”
- “As a person he is great, off the track he is a real gentleman. No frills.”