Christian Horner believes that Red Bull Racing has a big chance to end the 2021 season as the champion.
- The Red Bull team principal admits that they need to perform at their best in order to succeed.
- Horner has described differences in his and Toto Wolff’s approach during race weekends, assuring that he wants to be involved in the main operations during racing sessions.
What he had to say:
- “I very much want to be on the front line, sitting on the pit wall with the strategists and the engineers, while Toto is in the garage next to the press guy.”
- “The next 12 weeks will determine whether we win a championship or not. We have [seven] cup finals, basically, to ensure that we deliver at our very best.”
- “Mercedes are beatable, but it’s only if we are at our best that we can succeed. We have already proved that we can do it, we’ve proved to ourselves we can do it, because we got ourselves into that position.”