Charles Leclerc has commented on the rollercoaster ending of the Russian GP.
Why it matters: Lando Norris was several laps away from his maiden F1 win but decided not to pit when it started raining and dropped down to 7th.
- Leclerc understands Norris’ frustration because of the race outcome and the decision that has been made.
- The Monegasque believes that Norris is having a strong season in 2021.
What he had to say:
- “I can imagine what he’s feeling because also he’s part of the decision process in those type of situations and he might feel very, very guilty.”
- “But he’s an amazing driver. I think he has shown it very often this season. He has had a very strong season and I’m sure he will he will learn from it.”
- “It’s just a matter of time before his first win. I don’t think he should feel so down after the race he has done.”