Antonio Giovinazzi has revealed that he had no radio communication during the Russian GP.
- Giovinazzi did not have radio since the opening lap.
- The Alfa Romeo Racing driver admits that lack of communication made a difficult race even harder.
What he had to say:
- “I had contact with I don’t know who in Turn 2, and I lost a little bit of position there.”
- “I had no radio from lap one, so it was impossible to communicate with the team, and it was just a difficult race with the fuel saving.”
- “I tried to watch my pit on the main straight to see what I need to do, but without the radio it was just a mess. And then also with the rain in the end I had no communication. It was just a silence race for myself, so just a difficult race from lap one.”