Christian Horner believes that Max Verstappen will always follow his “attacking” racing style.
Why it matters: The Dutchman is known for his aggressive racing style and he has had a lot of criticism throughout his career because of that.
- Horner is sure that Verstappen always gives his best behind the wheel.
- The Red Bull team principal thinks that Verstappen evaluates on-track situations well.
What he had to say:
- “You know that when he’s in the car, he’s going to give 110 percent.”
- “I think that also has the impact on the driver that he’s racing, because they just know he’s going to go for it.”
- “But of course, there has to be measure, and I think at the right times he has shown that measure in different races, even that we’ve seen this year.”
- “It’s part of the character that he is, that he’s an attacking driver. It’s part of his make-up and I don’t think that’s going to change.”