Fabio Quartararo looks to improve his performance under wet weather conditions.
Why it matters: The championship leader had a difficult FP2 session, where he only managed to set the 18th quickest lap time on a wet race track.
- Quartararo thinks that his result should be better than the one in FP2.
- The Frenchman wants to find answers to his pace in wet.
What he had to say:
- “We’re still two seconds from the top man, but for me our position is not real now. For me, our positing right now was in the top 12.
- “But still in 2019 I made all of my wet practices in the wet in the top 10 and I can’t understand why I can’t have this feeling back.
- “Let’s see what we can do and what we can improve for the next session in the wet.”