Otmar Szafnauer is confident that both Sebastian Vettel and Lance Stroll will perform on a high level next year.
- The Aston Martin CEO and team principal praises the drivers’ accomplishments.
- He is sure that Vettel and Stroll will push their cars to the limit.
What he had to say:
- “Lance is one of the most gifted drivers in modern Formula One, and to that raw talent he is now adding serious racecraft.
- A four-time world champion, having driven 271 Grands Prix, of which he has won 53, Sebastian is also a massive asset to our team, and next year we expect both of them to race well in what will be a very different formula from the current one.
- “We never under-estimate our opposition, so we do not intend to over-promise, but we know that Lance and Sebastian will get the very best from the tools we will put at their disposal.”