Robert Kubica is unsure that he could take the second Alfa Romeo Racing seat in 2022.
Why it matters: The seat at Alfa Romeo for the next season is still available with Guanyu Zhou, Antonio Giovinazzi, and Theo Pourchaire being the main contenders for it.
- Kubica believes that anything can happen, but he is not that optimistic about the chances of his return.
- He confirms that endurance racing is the main priority at the moment.
What he had to say:
- “I have learned from my life that everything can happen from day to day, positive or negative. So never say never. But realistically, I think there are some other drivers who are probably higher on the list.
- “I have my racing programme with endurance racing, which of course normally I’m focused on all the attention there.
- “I don’t know what [the future] will bring. But whatever it will bring, the future, I just have to wait and see.”