The Japanese driver is keeping his spirits up despite his recent issues, especially during the Italian Grand Prix.
- Tsunoda wasn’t able to start the Italian Grand Prix due to technical issues.
- The Japanese recognizes he made plenty mistakes during the first half of the season, but is trying to keep good spirits.
What he had to say:
- “On the lap to the grid, we found a technical issue. We brought the car back to the garage to try to fix it completely, but it was not possible, so we had to retire,” he said regarding the Italian GP.
- “I made lots of mistakes in the first half of the season, and as a team, it’s about teamwork. We do good teamwork.”
- “I have to be strong. My limitations in my driving and my target is clear, so I just have to keep pushing in future races.”