Robert Kubica reveals that Monza’s atmosphere makes his experience driving there special.
- The Alfa Romeo Racing driver is happy with the support from Polish fans.
- Kubica admits that the Italian GP was a difficult race for him.
What he had to say:
- “I always wanted to do [first practice] in Monza just because I always feel quite special emotions here,” he commented.
- “For sure we didn’t achieve what we were hoping for as a team as a final result. But we gave everything and I hope fans enjoy it and appreciate it. I would like also to thank the Polish fans because they was, extremely, a lot of flags. Surprisingly, more Polish flags than Italians here.
- “It was a difficult race with sliding a lot, especially on the hard compound. Difficult to follow the other cars.”