Valentino Rossi is dissatisfied with his performance on Friday at MotorLand Aragon.
- Rossi finished 20th and 18th in FP1 and FP2 respectively as well as had a crash.
- The Petronas SRT rider admits that the track does not suit him.
- Rossi believes that the situation might improve in next sessions.
What he had to say:
- “Today was difficult for me. Sincerely, we expect more but this track is not fantastic for the Yamaha on paper, but also it’s not fantastic for me,” he commented.
- “It’s one of the worst tracks in my career where I suffer a bit too much. Anyway, we worked and this morning we didn’t start well because I also did a mistake, I crashed. We also lost the last part of the practice. This afternoon was a bit better and we tried some different things.
- “So, the position is quite bad, but we need to try to work and improve. Usually during the weekend the track here in Aragon improves with grip and more rubber on the ground, so, we have to try and follow the track and try to improve with them.”