1) Charles Leclerc. The Ferrari driver was about to make a miracle in Britain. He was competitive the whole weekend and thanks to the chaos that happened on the first lap, he was about to win the race.
2) Lewis Hamilton. The Briton did an amazing job on Friday but lost the pole position during the Sprint Race. However, after the collision with Max, he managed to recover up to P1 even with a ten-second penalty.
3) Lando Norris. It was another extraordinary weekend for the McLaren driver who currently sits in P3 in the standings. He thought he could have a shot to score another podium but a slow pit stop made his dreams fade away, but still, a great performance.
4) Carlos Sainz. He was a bit unfortunate on Sunday. He was recovering many positions but a very slow pit stop put him back to square one. Despite that, he showed a great pace and finished in P6.
5) Valtteri Bottas. The Mercedes driver did not win, but he surely helped the team and Lewis to do so. Both Mercedes and Lewis praised him for that, and overall it was a positive weekend for him.
6) Daniel Ricciardo. The Aussie driver finally managed to finish in the top five, and he was not that far off from his teammate’s pace. A positive weekend for him ahead of the Hungarian GP.
7) Fernando Alonso. It seems like it is the young Fernando who is driving the car. He did a mega job during the Sprint Qualifying and he did great on Sunday too, continuing his positive streak of scoring points.
8) Max Verstappen. He was doing everything very well as always. He managed to steal the lead from Lewis in the Sprint Qualifying, but a collision with the latter on Sunday ruined his weekend. The championship battle is now very close.
9) Yuki Tsunoda. He was the only Honda-powered driver to finish inside the top ten. He did not shine on Saturday but with the right strategy, he managed to recover as many positions as possible and concluded in P10.
10) Lance Stroll. It was another solid performance for the Canadian driver, who managed to bring Aston Martin in the points once again.
|14||Sergio Perez||Red Bull|
|15||Antonio Giovinazzi||Alfa Romeo|
|16||Kimi Raikkonen||Alfa Romeo|
|17||Sebastian Vettel||Aston Martin|