Your go-to place for high-quality motorsports coverage.

Formula 1 denies Canadian Grand Prix cancelation

Sebastian Vettel of Germany driving the (5) Scuderia Ferrari SF71H leads the field off the start line during the Canadian Formula One Grand Prix at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve on June 10, 2018 in Montreal, Canada. (Photo by Getty Images/Getty Images)

A Formula 1 spokesperson has told ASN Motorsports the cancelation of the Canadian Grand Prix is not confirmed.

Multiple reports, including from the CBC and Radio Canada, have stated that the Canadian Grand Prix had been canceled due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

However, when ASN Motorsports requested comment from Formula 1, a spokesperson said the Championship is “continuing our discussions with the promoters in Canada and have no further comment.”

An official statement is expected soon, but for now, the cancelation of the Canadian Grand Prix is only a rumor.

Total
0
Shares
Related Posts